TOEFL iBT tips from professors
It is no secret that preparation will be key in order to do your best on the TOEFL iBT. What’s better than getting advice from experts on the topic? In order to receive tutorials in video format from professors about the different sections in the exam
Receive the world’s best on-line courses for free!
Would you like to have access to on-line courses? Coursera is an educational platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide to offer courses on line for anyone to take. The best part? They’re completely free. One of the biggest advantage of this resource is that you can learn at your own pace. However, if you will sign up for a course through Coursera, make sure you can commit, as these can last up to 10 weeks, depending on the course.
Unknown Test Taking Tip
One of the most important factors in obtaining good results on your TOEFL iBT exam is to reduce your stress as much as possible. You can achieve this goal by becoming familiar with the exam and also with a good logistics plan the day of the exam!
Where in the world can the
TOEFL iBT take me?
The TOEFL iBT is accepted in over 9,000 institutions worldwide.
This month we bring you…
University of Otago
- · University of Otago is New Zealand’s first University, founded in 1869.
- · It brings you the option to study Science, Health Sciences, Humanities and Commerce.
- · Most of the students will study at the main Dunedin campus and live in one of the 15 well-appointed and friendly residential colleges.
- · Otago is home to the fourth largest medical school in Australasia, and offers 186 different programs.
- · University of Otago has 3,750 dedicated employees contribute to their outstanding reputation as one of the best research universities in the world.
- · Dunedin campus is ranked as one of the top 15 most beautiful in the world, and boasts a unique campus culture unlike anywhere else in New Zealand.
- · University of Otago, with students from over 90 countries is a truly international university.
TOEFL iBT score required: 80 points with a writing score of 20.